Expectations and outside pressure can quiet down our inner voice. Sometimes we wake up and we wonder who we are, or whether the person we are becoming is the person we’re meant to be. The pressure from this feeling can overwhelm, and it can lead to anxiety or rushed choices that take us further away from our path.
The tarot is a tool for enlightenment. It can predict your future, but it can do so because it knows you better than you know yourself. When you’re in doubt about your path, whether it’s the one you’ve followed so far or the one stretching out ahead, the tarot can shine a light on your way. Some examples of the situations where you might need guidance include how to pursue your personal fulfilment, how to integrate your life’s purpose with your current life choices, what you need to pay attention to to keep up with your goals and your self-care, and so much more.
Read on to learn everything about getting your own personal growth tarot reading!
What to expect
For email readings, you’ll receive a PDF file as a mail attachment. This allows for easy storage, so you may come back and reference your reading as often as desired. Your custom reading report will include the following sections:
- Intro: because it’s important that you know what a tarot reading is and what to expect from it!
- Your Question: so you know exactly what you asked, even if you revisit your reading tomorrow or a year from now.
- Your Spread: a picture of the cards drawn for you, so you can examine the images at your leisure. A basic reading includes a custom spread, designed to fit your particular question and offer the answers you need. The number of cards used in your spread depends on which type you have chosen.
- Card meanings: a card-by-card interpretation, dependent on each card’s position in the spread and on how it relates to your question (this is the bulk of the reading, and when referencing approximate word-counts, it’s this section and the summary that matter).
- Summary: sums up the important points, explains any patterns, and includes a take-away from the reading.
Rest assured: your reading report is a transcription of a personal reading, performed and then typed just for you!
Concise vs. Detailed vs. Celtic Cross readings
Here’s a quick side-by-side overview of both types of basic readings so you can choose the best fit:
Best for Direct Questions
3 Card Spread
Best for Elaborate Questions
5 Card Spread
Best for Complex Questions
10 Card Spread
Soul card + Year card reading
From the moment you decide to book an e-mail reading with The Tarot Court to the moment you receive your reading report, this is what the full process looks like:
- Choose your reading and add it to the cart.
- During Check-out, be sure to fill in the Notes field to include your question. Add as much information as you’re comfortable with: the more you share, the more focused the reading will be (no time wasted in details you already know about!). That said, if you don’t want to share anything but your question, that’s perfectly fine as well.
- Keep an eye on your inbox. You’ll receive an e-mail from The Tarot Court letting you know that we’re processing your order.
- If all goes well, please allow for up to 48 hours for your reading report to be ready.
- If I need clarification, The Tarot Court will contact you over email to discuss the matter. This usually involves rephrasing the question to guarantee you get the most from your reading. (The time needed to sort things out puts the reading “on hold” until all is good to go, so it doesn’t count toward the 48-hour deadline).
Accuracy of email readings
Yes, an email reading is as accurate as an in-person reading.
I will shuffle the cards after meditating and while focusing on you and your unique situation, just as if you were sitting for an in-person tarot reading. For Concise or Detailed readings, I will choose a custom spread to suit your situation. Finally, I will take a picture of your spread and include it in your report so you might see the physical cards I drew for you. All the information compiled in this one file will let you reference the reading as often as you want long into the future.
The reading process is exactly the same as it would be if you were present: all the benefits of a tarot reading from the comfort of your home!